Zomato IPO : Check allotment status
The Zomato IPO allotment status has been finalized and can be checked by any one of the below two methods.
closed for subscription on 16th July 2021.
The issue was oversubscribed by 38.25 times.
How to check the Zomato IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Zomato Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the Link Intime website
- Visit the website: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO “Zomato Limited“
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
One can check the IPO allotment status by any one of the above methods.
The Zomato IPO allotment status can only be checked if the details are entered correctly.
In case of non-allotment, the money will be refunded back to your bank account. Several analysts had assigned a “Subscribe for listing gains” rating to this IPO.