Tatva Chintan IPO : Check allotment status
The Tatva Chintan IPO allotment status has been finalized and can be checked by any one of the below two methods.
The Tatva Chintan IPO closed for subscription on 20th July 2021.
The issue was oversubscribed by 180.36 times.
How to check the Tatva Chintan IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the Link Intime website
- Visit the website: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO “Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited“
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
The IPO allotment status can only be checked if the details entered is correct.
In case of non-allotment, the money will be refunded back to your bank account. Several analysts had issued a “SUBSCRIBE” rating to this IPO.