Shyam Metalics IPO : How to check allotment status
Shyam Metalics IPO is likely to be listed on the BSE and NSE on June 24th. The IPO was subscribed a massive 121 times. The status of the Shyam Metalics IPO allotment can be checked on the BSE website or the website of KFIN Technologies. KFIN Technologies is the registrar to the issue. Also Read: About Sona Comstar IPO
How to check the Shyam Metalics IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Shyam Metalics & Energy”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the KFIN website
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO name from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or NON-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
The Shyam Metalics IPO allotment status will only appear if the details are entered correctly. In case of non-allotment, the amount will be refunded to your bank account.
Several analysts had advised to subscribe to the Shyam Metalics IPO, as the company had very strong financials.