Shriram Properties IPO : Check allotment status
The Shriram Properties IPO allotment status has been finalized. The allotment status can be checked by any one of the two methods mentioned below.
The IPO closed for subscription on 10th December 2021. Also read Learn how and IPO allotment is done
How to check Shriram Properties IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Shriram Properties Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the KFin Technologies website
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO “Shriram Properties Limited” from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
One can check the Shriram Properties allotment status only if all the details have been entered correctly.
In case of non-allotment, the money will be refunded back to your bank account.