MedPlus Health IPO : Check allotment status
The MedPlus Health IPO allotment status is expected to be finalized on 20th December 2021. The allotment status can be checked by any of the two methods mentioned below.
The IPO closed for subscription on 15th December 2021.
The IPO was subscribed 52.29 times. Also read Learn how an IPO allotment is done
How to check MedPlus Health IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “MedPlus Health Services Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the KFin Technologies website
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO “MedPlus Health Services Limited” from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
One can check the MedPlus Health allotment status only if the details are entered correctly.
In case of non-allotment, the money will be refunded back to your bank account.