KIMS IPO : How to check allotment status?
KIMS IPO was subscribed 3.86 times. The IPO opened for subscription on 16th June and closed on 18th June. The KIMS IPO allotment status is likely to be finalised on 23rd June 2021. Once it has been finalised one can check whether they have been allocated or not. The KIMS IPO was a massive IPO seeking to raise ₹2143 crores. The price band for the IPO was ₹815-₹825, and was issued in lots of 18 shares. The value of one lot was ₹14,850 at the upper price band. A retail investor could apply for 13 lots at a cost of ₹193.050.
How to check the KIMS IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences ”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the Link Intime India website
- Visit the website: https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- Select IPO “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences” from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or NON-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter details and submit
The KIMS IPO allotment status will only appear if the details are entered correctly. In case of non-allotment, the amount will be refunded to your bank account. Several analysts had given a SUBSCRIBE rating for the KIMS IPO.