GR Infraprojects IPO : Check allotment status
GR Infraprojects IPO was subscribed 102.58 times . The IPO opened for subscription on 07 July 2021 and closed on 09 July 2021. The GR Infraprojects IPO allotment status is likely to be finalised on 14th July 2021 and one can check this as per the steps below.
The shares are expected to list on the stock market on 19th July 2021. The share enjoys a premium grey market premium (GMP), and are expected to list at a premium. Once it has been finalised one can check whether they have been allocated or not. Also read Mobikwik files DRHP for ₹1,900 crores IPO
The company was looking to raise ₹963 crores. The price band was fixed at ₹828 to ₹837 per share. Each lot comprised of 17 shares. A retail investor could apply for a maximum of 14 lots at a cost of ₹199,206.
How to check the India Pesticides IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “GR Infraprojects Limited“
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the KFIN website
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO “GR Infraprojects Limited” from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
One can check the GR Infraprojects IPO allotment status only if the details are entered correctly. In case of non-allotment, the amount will be refunded to your bank account. Several analysts had issued a “SUBSCRIBE” rating for this IPO.