Glenmark Life Sciences IPO : Check allotment status
The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO allotment status is due to be finalised today, and can be checked by any one of the two below mentioned methods. Also read Mobikwik files DRHP for massive ₹1900 crore IPO
The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO opened on 27th July and closed on 29th July 2021.
The issue was oversubscribed by 44.17 times.
How to check the Glenmark Life Sciences IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Glenmark Life Sciences Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the KFin Technologies website
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO “Glenmark Life Sciences Limited” from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
One can check the Glenmark IPO allotment status only if all the details have been entered correctly. In case of non-allotment, the amount will be refunded to your bank account.