Devyani International IPO : Check allotment status
The Devyani International IPO allotment status is due to be finalized on August 11th. The allotment status can be checked by any one of the two methods mentioned below.
The Devyani International IPO closed for allotment on 6th August 2021.
The issue was oversubscribed by 116.70 times. Also read Learn how IPO allotment is done
How to check the Devyani International IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Devyani International Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the Link Intime India website
- Visit the website: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO “Devyani International Limited“
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
The IPO allotment status can be checked only if the details entered is correct.
In case of non-allotment the money will be refunded back to the applicant’s bank account.