Chemplast Sanmar IPO : Check allotment status
The Chemplast Sanmar IPO allotment status is likely to be finalised today, and can be checked by any one of the two below mentioned methods. Also read Invest like Virat Kohli
The Chemplast Sanmar IPO closed for subscription on 12th August 2021.
The issue was oversubscribed 2.17 times.
How to check the Chemplast Sanmar IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Chemplast Sanmar Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the KFin Technologies website
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO “Chemplast Sanmar Limited” from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
One can check the Chemplast Sanmar allotment status only if all the details have been entered correctly.
In case of non-allotment, the money will be refunded back to your bank account.