Ami Organics IPO : Check allotment status
The Ami Organics IPO allotment status is due to be finalized on 8th September 2021. The allotment status can be checked by any one of the two methods mentioned below.
The Ami Organics IPO closed for subscription on 3rd September 2021.
The issue was oversubscribed by 64.54 times. Also read How to not invest like Mike Tyson
How to check the Ami Organics IPO allotment status?
From the BSE website
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select ‘Equity‘ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “Ami Organics Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card
- Click on the “Search” button
From the Link Intime India website
- Visit the website: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO “Ami Organics Limited“
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or Non-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
The IPO allotment status can be checked only if the details are entered correctly.
In case of non-allotment the money will be refunded back to the applicant’s bank account.